After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss new precision cancer therapies and their toxicity mechanism
2. Detect precision cancer treatment toxicities on imaging throughout the body and on different modalities
3. Report to the oncologists key findings in next step therapy management
Marta Braschi-Amirfarzan, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Beth Israel Lahey Health
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours