After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss two of the open citations the residency has received from the ACGME since 2019
2. Describe two responsibilities of the Clinical Competency Committee
3. Describe surgical residents’ ambulatory care requirement as laid out by the ACGME
4. Gain understanding of the ACGME Faculty Survey
Neil Seymour, MD
Professor of Surgery, UMMS-Baystate
Vice Chairman for Clinical Affairs Department of Surgery
Residency Program Director, BMC
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 American Board of Surgery MOC