1.Use respectful and responsive strategies when working with a wide range of Latino clients and families
2. Use modifications to meet the needs of families with a wide range of cultural beliefs, personal and community challenges
3. Be sensitive to interactions families have had with previous systems/mental health treatment providers, and experiences with systemic racism and discrimination
Adriana McCormick, Psy.D.
Psychological Health Partners, PLLC
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
- 2.00 APA American Psychological AssociationBaystate Health is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Baystate Health maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- 2.00 ASWB Continuing Education Credit(s)
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 2.00 NBCCBaystate Health is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and may offer NBCC approved clock hours for events that meet NBC requirements. The ACEP solely responsible for all aspects of the program.