After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Verbalize strategies to reduce ethical distress surrounding resuscitation.
2. Verbalize the challenges of caring for a patient when their code status changes multiple times during an inpatient stay.
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Inter-professional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management
- 1.00 NASW Smith CE CreditsThis program was approved for 1.00 Continuing Education Credits by Smith College School for Social Work and assigned authorization number in accordance with Continuing Education Regulation 258 CMR, Category I, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts