After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Verbalize strategies to reduce use of restraints in the acute care setting.
2. Verbalize the understanding of challenges when restraints are the only option to provide care.
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Inter-professional Education ( CE ) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Faculty or planner conflicts of interest are resolved before the educational activity.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Risk Management