- Complete the 4 Compassionate Connections pre-work modules by clicking "take course" below. These modules are a prerequisite to accessing the Live WebEx workshop, and it will take about 1 hour to complete.
- Modules MUST be completed PRIOR to the time of the live webinar.
- Plan to log on to the live webinar 15 minutes before the start time.
- The pre-work is tied to the date you registered for the live webinar. If you need to reschedule, you must call 794-5656 and let them know the new date you will be attending.
After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Apply the components of the Compassionate Connections model into their daily interactions.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Discuss the Baystate Health Compassionate Connections model.
4. Identify and commit to building on personal strengths.
5. Identify themselves as a caregiver in a clinical or nonclinical role.
Denise Schoen, MSN, RN-C
Chief Patient Experience Officer
Charity Brown, CPXP
Patient Experience Specialist
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Any relevant financial relationships are mitigated prior to the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.25 contact hour(s). Nurses should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team and learners will receive 2.25 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit(s) for learning and change.
- 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.25 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.25 IPCE Credit Hour(s)