After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify and interpret their Signature Themes of talent.
- Identify, assume responsibility for, and design strategies for the blind spots of one’s dominant themes of talent.
- Examine the implications of the Strengths Domains for individual and team performance.
- Express appreciation for and understanding of one’s own and each team member’s strengths.
- Examine ways to individualize their management approach in order to support and leverage each team member’s talents and strengths.
Albert L. Winseman, D.Min.
Senior Learning and Development Consultant
The Gallup Organization
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours