After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Increase my understanding of my personality type by reviewing the Myers-Briggs framework.
- Develop greater self-awareness and awareness of others.
- Identify ways to use personality differences constructively to improve personal interactions and team performance.
- Discuss the intersectionality of the many dimensions of Diversity.
- Explain the System of Racial Inequality and the Four Forms of Racism and systems of oppression.
- Utilize the Dignity Model as a Physician Leader.
- Gain a better awareness towards adopting an inclusive team approach with a DEI lens.
Frank Lovelock, MHRD
Talent Management, Baystate Health
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.25 BCIPE Instructional Hours