After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Introduce the principles of Continuous Improvement.
2. Define the role of a physician leader in a continuous improvement environment.
3. Define waste and utilize problem-solving thinking during simulation.
4. Propose how learnings can be applied to project work
5. Review national physician compensation trends
6. Review physician salary benchmarking methodology, including the blend used by Baystate Health
7. Examine the components of the Baystate physician compensation plan
8. Discuss the physician leader’s role in compensation-related activities
Lisa Demko, BS, MS, MBOE
Vice President Operations Excellence
Manager Operations Excellence
Kristin Morales-Lemieux, MBA
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™