After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Distinguish a crucial conversation
- Identify your protective behaviors
- Review a challenging conversation
- Utilize the CRIB model to communicate,
- Compose a feedback conversation using SBI, and
- Apply the AMPP and ABC models when listening.
- Demonstrate your ability to coach using the GROW model
- Arrange for more time in your schedule using the 4Ds
- Prepare for delegations that support growth
- Practice delegating
- Identify your preferred conflict style and diagnose that of others.
Amanda Zinke, MBA, MSOD, ICF, PCC
Founder and CEO of Lead Bee Leadership
Lead Bee Leadership
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™