After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Importance of reducing Bias and Microaggressions in Leadership. Practice ways to honor the dignity of all people.
- Impact and types of Microaggressions in Leadership
- Explanation of the System of Racial Inequity and the 4 Levels of Racism
- Gain a better awareness towards adapting an inclusive work culture with a DEI lens.
Chief Executive Officer, Inclusion Strategies, LLC
The design and content of Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education (CE) activities support quality improvement in healthcare and provide fair and balanced views of therapeutic options. Any relevant financial relationships are mitigated prior to the educational activity.
None of the planners or faculty for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
In support of improving patient care, Baystate Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Baystate Continuing Interprofessional Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours