After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of diabetes care in the hospital setting.
3. Identify basic fundamentals to diabetes care.
4. Identify potential high risk adverse events.
Laurie Bannish RN- Baystate Medical Center
Kathy Dunn RN, CDE- Baystate Pediatric Endocrinology
Crystina Hayden RN, CDE-Baystate Pediatric Endocrinology
Lynn Henry RD, CDE-Baystate Pediatric Endocrinology
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours