After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the principles of health care quality improvement endeavors.
- Discuss 3 reasons why increasing cesarean birth rates are a concern.
- Define NTSV cesarean.
- Discuss the process of implementing the Reducing Primary Cesareans Quality Project at BMC.
- Discuss ways an AP can participate in/lead quality improvement projects at BMC.
- Identify 3 potential areas for quality improvement in your clinical area.
Dr. Susan DeJoy CNM, PhD, FACNM
Division of Midwifery and Women's Health
Baystate Midwifery Education Program
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours