After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe pharmaceutical treament options for opioid dependency.
2. Discuss abuse potential of suboxone.
3. Describe clinical strategies for perioperative management of patients on suboxone.
Roman Zolotoy, DO
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours