After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss the importance of maintaining renal function intraoperatively.
2. Describe how anesthetics affect renal function in Chronic Renal Failure patients.
3. Explain how to monitor Chronic Renal Failure Patients in the operating room.
4. Discuss alternative anesthetic methods/treatment methods of Chronic Renal Failure patients.
Sanjula Singh, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours