After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe how neuromuscular blockade is accomplished.
2. Describe Phase 1 and Phase 2 block.
3. Explain how Train of Four (TOF) monitoring is limited when using subjective data.
Eliran Bracha, DO
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours