After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS).
2. Describe stress response to surgery.
3. Describe Neuraxial and Regional techniques used in ERAS.
4. Describe Non Opioid Anesthesia.
Brian Mason, M.D.
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours