After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Explain the concept of exponential process and be able to differentiate between the definition of time-constant and half-life.
2. Analyze the difference between linear and non-linear kinetics.
3. Debate the difference between ED95 dose of a drug and ED95 dose of a neuromuscular blocking agents.
4. Describe the metabolic pathways of elimination of commonly administered benzodiazepines.
Stanlies D'Souza, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours