After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the management of severe pain in patients with a history of opioid use disorder maintained on medication assisted treatment.
2. Describe the management of post-op pain in patients with a history of opioid use disorder maintained on medication assisted treatment.
3. Describe various perioperative pain management strategies to alleviate peri-operative pain.
Ravi Alluri, MD
Staff Anesthesiologist and Pain Physician
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours