After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify different ways to prevent emergence delirium in pediatric patients.
2. Recognize possible side affects and complications from interscalene nerve blocks.
Nikhil Thakkar, MD
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Risk Management