After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Discuss intra-op vigilance of IV infultration.
2. Discuss perioperative care patients with ESRD.
Nikhil Thakkar, MD
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 1.50 BCIPE Risk Management