After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Associate consequences of deep extubation on immediate post-operative care.
2. Chart proper documentation and evaluation of dental conditions preooperatively.
Nikhil Thakkar, MD
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours
- 2.00 BCIPE Risk Management