After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the elements of informed consent with anesthesia for procedures/surgeries.
2. Describe essential components of informed consent.
3. Explain the importance of documentation on change in condition of patient.
Kevin C. Giordano, JD
Keyes and Donnellan, P.C.
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours