After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Recognize opportunities for perioperative risk reduction.
2. Describe the objectives in controlling perioperative rapid atrial fibrillation.
3. Discuss the criteria for hypertension.
Thomas Brock, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours