1. Identify risk factors for difficult airways in the morbidly obese parturient.
2. Interpret the clinical implications of intrapartum electronic fetal heart rate monitoring.
3. Recognize the clinical features of postpartum hemorrhage and undersgtand the subsequent management strategies.
4. Describe the different methods of quantifying surgical blood loss.
Christina Ly, DO
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours