1. Describe the characteristics of bronchopulmonary sequestration.
2. Determine what size fiberoptic scope is appropriate for the desired endotracheal tube.
3. Discuss resources available for difficult IV access.
4. Discuss different airway management techniques prior to IV access.
5. Explain the important characteristics of a ball-valve phenomenon.
Erica Tramontana, DO
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours