1. Describe how to design a quality improvement project.
2. Apply principles learned from quality improvement projects to patient care.
3. Identify hospital based personnel who may be resourcesful in starting a quality improvement project de novo.
Mary Kraft, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours