1. Describe methods used to detect diversion of controlled substances from the hospital or operating room.
2. Explain typical profiles used to identify health care providers who divert controlled substances.
3. Describe the importance of strict controls and the use of audits in diversion detection and prevention.
Michael Bailin, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours