1. Discuss the anesthesia improvement process and rating system.
2. Discuss a complication of laparoscopic surgery and its management.
3. Discuss a differential diagnosis of delayed emergence.
4. Discuss the process of discarding narcotics properly.
5. Discuss the process of performing unilateral regional block.
Nikhil Thakkar, M.D., FASA
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Chair, Anesthesia Process Improvement Committee
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours