- Discuss precautions with spinal anesthesia for cesarean section after a failed epidural.
- Describe recognition and management of a high spinal and/or total spinal.
- Discuss factors that influence intrathecal spread of local anesthesia.
- Describe the use of spinal anesthesia in infants.
- Discuss the use of spinal anesthesia for orthopedic surgeries.
Kayla McGrath, MD
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours