After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify different functional disorders that are treated with deep brain stimulation.
2. Recognize the patient selection process for DBS candidates at Baystate.
3. Identify different functional disorders that can potentially be treated with DBS.
Mohamad Khaled, MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours