After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe Transfusion Associated Dyspnea (TAD).
2. Identify various issues, strategies and "tools" to futher our understanding of TAD.
3. Describe a possible model of TAD that may explain selected aspects of it.
Chester Andrzejewski, Ph.D., M.D., F.C.A.P.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Director of System Blood Blanking & Transfusion/Apheresis Medicine Services
Baystate Medical Center
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours