After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the thoracic anatomy.
2. Describe the physiology of respiration and the pleural space.
3. Discuss anesthetic considerations for monitored anesthesia during thoracoscopy.
Katie Nason, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Thoracic Surgeon and Vice-Chair of the Department of Surgery
Baystate Medical Center
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours