After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the basic pharmacologic therapies in COPD.
2. Identify the basic non-pharmacologic therapies in COPD.
3. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Fahad Alroumi, MD
Department of Medicine, Pulmonary Division
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours