After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the current epidemiology and recent updates in Lyme Disease diagnosis/management.
2. Review recent relevant literature on other tickborne illnesses relevant to our local epidemiology.
3. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Jose Martagon-Villamil, MD
Department of Hospital Medicine
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours