After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Recognize symptoms of mast cell disorders and initiate treatment of symptoms.
3. Describe urticaria treatments: acute care and long-term management.
Vanessa Van Stee, MD
Department of Medicine
Allergy and Immunology Division
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours