After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the basic pathophysiology and appropriate testing for concussion.
2. Understand the prognosis, time-course for recovery and risk factors for prolonged recovery.
3. Know which treatments to considerand when and how to choose them.
4. Understand frequent confounders for persistent post-concussion syndrome.
Barry Rodstein, MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine
Tufts University School of Medicine
Chief, Physician Medicine & Rehabilitation
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours