After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Assess and begin to address the human capital management issues presented by generational diversity in their career, for their team, and for their whole organization
2. Communicate & cooperate effectively with members of other geneartions
3. Develop succession plans for generational turnover including knowledge transfer and building bench-strength
Bruce Tulgan, J.D.
CEO Rainmaker Thinking
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours