After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Define patient and family.
2. Develop a "script" for patient activation.
3. List methods used to encourage patients to ask questions.
4. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
Andrew Balder, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours