After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Identify how to operationalize a LUM program.
2. Identify the challenges in evaluating cost avoidance and value of LUM interventions.
3. Identify the necessity of having a laboratory utlization management (LUM) program.
Vandita Johari, MD
Chief, Clinical Pathology
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours