After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand the difference between a disability and impairment.
2. Understand entitlement benefits such as FMLA, ADA, workers compensation.
3. Understand the importance of wellness as a part of a provider mission to insure a health workplace.
Philip Adamo, MD, MPH, CIME
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Senior Medical Director
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours