After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. Describe the principles and methods of yoga to support self-care, mindfulness, community-building, and reflection.
3. Use the principles and methods of yoga to discuss and reflect on failure and wisdom -- how we cope with one, gain the other, and use a better understanding of both to improve our work as teachers and leaders.
Angela T. Sweeney, MEd, MA
Curriculum Design Specialist
University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate
Baystate Medical Center
Certified Yoga Instructor
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours