1. Apply the components of the Compassionate Connections model into their daily interactions.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Discuss the Baystate Health Compassionate Connections model.
4. Identify and commits to building on personal strengths.
5. Identify themselves as a caregiver in a clinical or nonclinical role.
Charlotte Boney, MD
Chair, Pediatrics, Baystate Children's Hospital
Mary Ann Westcott, RN, BSN
Manager, Pediatric Children's Hospital
Nancy Rines, MSN, RN, NE-BC
Director Children's Hospital, Baystate Medical Center
Jason Leonard, BSN / RN
Manager, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Baystate Medical Center
Teresa Wiles, BS Health Services
Supervisor, Children's Hospital Specialty Center, Baystate Medical Practices
Rohini Harvey, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Mary Ann Simcoe, MA
Senior Consultant, Organizational Learning and Effectiveness, Baystate Health
None of the faculty or members of the planning committee have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.75 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.75 BCIPE Instructional Hours