1. Apply the components of the Compassionate Connections model into their daily interactions.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Discuss the Baystate Health Compassionate Connections model.
4. Identify and commits to building on personal strengths.
5. Identify themselves as a caregiver in a clinical or nonclinical role.
Denise Schoen, MSN, RN-BC, CPXP
Chief Patient Experience Officer, Baystate Health
Deborah Smith, BSN, RN, CPXP
Patient Experience Specialist, Baystate Health
May Ann Simcoe, M.A.,
Senior Conultant, Patient Experience, Baystate Health
None of the faculty or members of the planning committee have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.75 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.75 BCIPE Instructional Hours