1. Apply the components of the Compassionate Connections model into their daily interactions.
2. Describe the roles of the members of the health care team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
3. Discuss the Baystate Health Compassionate Connections model.
4. Identify and commits to building on personal strengths.
5. Identify themselves as a caregiver in a clinical or nonclinical role.
Elizabeth W. Brady, MD, MBA, MHCDS, CPHQ
Physician Leader Patient Experience, Baystate Health Systems
Practice Supervisor, Baystate Infectious Diseases, Baystate Medical Practices
Jennie Davies, B.S, A.S, CHFP
Manager, BCL Finance and Decision Practice Supervisor, Baystate Medical Center
None of the faculty or members of the planning committee have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.75 ANCC Contact Hours
- 3.75 BCIPE Instructional Hours