Interested in developing a course or seminar?
We are happy to help you!
If you have specific questions, or could just use some guidance, please email us at BaystateCIPE@baystatehealth.org.
Overview of the course development process
You must submit the Course Application no fewer than 90 days before the course start date.
Timing of your application submission is especially important if you are planning a live meeting or course, applying for course credit or applying for exhibit/vendor support.
To complete the Course Application, you will need to provide:
- Description of your course
- Your audience, including provider type and specialty
- Faculty and Planning Committee members and their CVs and disclosure of conflict of interest
- Explanation of the need for your course, for example, gaps in knowledge, competence or performance
- Learning objectives and Competencies, for example, changes in competence, performance or patient outcome
- Plan for evaluating whether the course achieved its objectives
We've compiled several online planning resources to help with this process.