After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Understanding the previous literature on lifestyle interventions during pregnancy/postpartum
2. Understanding techniques for implementation of interventions in pregnant/postpartum women
3. Understanding the impact of lifestyle interventions on maternal and fetal health outcomes.
Lisa Chasan-Taber, Sc.D.
Professor of Epidemiology
Chair, Department of Biostatistics & Epidemiology
University of Massachusetts
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours