After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. To describe the evolving epidemiology of thyroid cancer
3. To describe current practice guideline recommendations pertaining to the management of differentiated thyroid cancer in the U.S.
To describe the evolving evidence supporting those guidelines and the change in practice recommended.
Julie Ann Sosa, MD, MA FACS
Chair Department of Surgery
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
Dr. XXX (is a consultant for ZZZ, is on the Speaker'Bureau for ZZZ, is at Stock/Shareholder of ZZZ).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours