After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
2. The audience member will be able to identify patients who may benefit from evaluation by selective venous sampling (SVS).
3. The audience member will be able to describe to the potential patients how the procedure is performed and discuss potential risks and limitations.
4. The audience member will be able to analyze the findings and develop a management plan based on the results of SVS
George Hartnell, MD, FRCP,FRCR
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours