After participating in this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
1. Describe the roles of the members of the healthcare team in their respective responsibilities for quality care.
- Understand the relationship and possible mechanisms of aromatase inhibitors (AI) induced bone moss.
- Review current data on treatment interventions to prevent AI induced bone loss.
- Discuss management guidelines for AI associated bone loss in postmenopausal women with hormone sensitive breast cancer.
Faryal Mirza, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director, Ambulatory Medicine Clerkship
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Baystate Medical Center
None of the members of the faculty and planning committee for this educational event have commercial relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling or distributing health care goods and services consumed by or used on patients.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 BCIPE Instructional Hours